August 18, 2021 at 9:35 AM #3084jbarrModerator
Anchorage Neurosurgical Associates has an immediate opening for a full time registered radiologic technologist. Please see the description and posting below:
Anchorage Neurosurgical Assoc. Inc.
Email resume to: Jholmes@akneurosurgery.com
907-258-6999 Office 907-258-6247 Fax
Degree in field required, along with ARRT and BLS Certification. Prefer 2 years
• Works closely with our Providers to ensure quality and accurate images
• Prepare equipment and patients of all ages for exams
• Perform and explain exams to patients
• Document patient information in EHR
• Manage imaging software/systems
• Obtain and send images, studies and reports from/to healthcare facilities.
• Create copies of images for patients
• Maintain imaging log for billing
• Maintain dosimeter records
• Maintain clean and protected radiation environment
• Must have excellent customer service skills
• Adhere to radiology procedures and precautions
• Administrative and other duties as assigned
Must be able to stand, push, pull, reach, bend, sit, stoop, and stretch. Must be able to lift
up to 50 pounds occasionally, to include positioning immobile patients.
Full time benefited position with excellent medical, dental & vision benefits, with very
low bi-weekly premiums and annual deductible, who’s cost is shared by the clinic. Life &
disability insurance is covered 100% by the practice. Safe Harbor Retirement program
to include 401k, ROTH, & profit sharing. A waiting period does apply for benefits to
You start with 2.5 weeks of PTO per year, and we offer an optional flexible work plan,
with 10-hour shifts/4 days a week.
ANAI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Hourly compensation is competitive and based on experience. We need a full-time
person but will consider part time and prn availability.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.