October 14, 2021 at 10:49 AM #3148jbarrModerator
Radiologic Technologist Position
Anchorage Neurosurgical Assoc. Inc.
Send email to Julie Holmes at email@example.com
• Degree in field required, along with ARRT and BLS Certification.
• Prefer 2 years experience.
• Works closely with our Providers to ensure quality and accurate images
• Prepare equipment and patients of all ages for exams
• Perform and explain exams to patients
• Document patient information in EHR
• Manage imaging software/systems
• Obtain and send images, studies and reports from/to healthcare facilities.
• Create copies of images for patients
• Maintain imaging log for billing
• Maintain dosimeter records
• Maintain clean and protected radiation environment
• Must have excellent customer service skills
• Adhere to radiology procedures and precautions
• Administrative and other duties as assigned
Must be able to stand, push, pull, reach, bend, sit, stoop, and stretch. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally, to include positioning immobile patients.
We have excellent medical, dental & vision benefits, with very low bi-weekly premiums and annual deductible (full and part time), who’s cost is shared by the clinic. Life & disability insurance is covered 100% by the practice. Safe Harbor Retirement program to include 401k, ROTH, & profit sharing. A waiting period does apply for benefits to begin.
ANAI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Hourly compensation is competitive and based on experience.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.