This application conveniently allows you to apply online. Along with the application, you must submit the required documentation.
- Successful completion of one semester in their RT or DMS program
- Maintained a 3.0 grade point average (includes pre-program college courses)
- Two letters of recommendation from ARRT registered technologists (only one recommendation from any clinical educator)
- Current student membership in AKSRT
- Radiologic Science Program Certification (download link)
For all of the scholarship details and application
Clyde E. Pearce Grant
The Healthcare Radiation Safety Grant is to support and promote radiation safety in Alaska healthcare facilities. The grant is available to students in approved medical imaging or radiation therapy training programs.
Clyde E. Pearce, R.T. (R)(N)(M)(QM), CNMT graciously donated funding for this grant to promote radiation safety in Alaska.
For more details about this grant and application